Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jeez I Was Cranky/Blog Change?

Hello, Dear Reader and The Dog.

Last post was very crankola. Since then I have traveled to Asia, contracted a bad cold on the plane, and met with a fatalistic nurse who may have been Amy Poehler ("You could begin to have secretions. They could be yellow, green, or brown. You could develop sinusitis, an ear infection, or pneumonia.") What a nut! I woke the next day with a painful left ear. No secretions, though. Such a disappointment.

Also: I have been considering changing my blog. Although I am grateful to my faithful teensy following, I may limit followers to my blogosphere pals. I am using it more as a place to try out ideas and I am starting to wonder about the people who actually know me when I write. Kind of crushes the purpose of the anonymous blog. There is an option for limiting to other bloggers so I may choose that as a way to feel more free in my whinings.

Thoughts?

This is the place where no one comments and I remember that I have one reader. Humility is good for writers and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment