Thursday, July 02, 2009

My Doggy is AOK

Apparently no one reads this blog, which actually works out well for me, because it's like pretending to have my own magazine without any real risk. The little lady inside the computer just fixes it all up for me with colors and pictures and a pretty font. The Poochsta is fine, and my doggy friends were appropriately supportive. Big Kid and I went and got him from the vet and showered him with all kinds of attention and now he is napping. The whole 3-day incident was scary for us. He is glad to have a new rawhide to chew.

Now we need to figure out how to sneak Dog of Dogs into a hotel this weekend. A post for another day.

1 comment:

  1. I tottttttally read your shit. I mean, blog. I mean, it's late and I swear after midnight. It's a reverse Cinderella type of situation. Or actual Cinderella type of situation. She is always cursing.

    Anyhow, I am glad Georgie Boy (eh??!!) is feeling better.

    I share with you this, a song about my cat that I only sing when I come back from vacations and she is stuck to my lap. There is also a kitty dance that goes with it.

    Kitty Pants
    Kitty Pants
    You think she's a kitty
    But she knows she's pants.
    She's Kitty Pants
    Kitty Pants
    She won't get off your lap
    *And it's hot out!
    She won't get off your lap
    *Even dancing!
    She won't get off your lap
    *Even prancing!
    She won't --
    get--
    off--
    KITTY PANTS!

    (applause)

    ReplyDelete