Saturday, April 22, 2006

Kloe Kan Blog

I just found this most excellent blog by Dragon Lady, but some evil Blogsource place is giving me crap about leaving my comment to say to Kloe, Dragon Lady author: I'm loving the blog, I'm 41 too, and I'm right there with ya, Sister. You may remember Michael Dukakis. At some point, there was a bumper sticker that read "Making it in Massachusetts." After he lost the presidential election, or around the time of the tank debacle, there was an updated version: "Barely Making it in Massachusetts." That would be us.

So as soon as the little Blogsource people inside the computer stop re-presenting the same screen with no cue as to the problem, I'll comment. In the meantime, I will be lurking at Kloe's. I recommend her to any mother who did not give birth to a 21-year-old college graduate and/or must contemplate the oppression of the all-fucking-mighty dollar. And then try that when you're sick. Kloe, I'm adding you to my Blogroll. If I had categories, you would come under "Hold the Bullshit and/or Stock the Ibuprofen."

No comments:

Post a Comment