Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Intermittent Me/ How to be "A Writer."

As anyone can plainly see, I have been on yet another hiatus from blogging. Ironically, I have been trying to get back to story-writing, but instead of doing that, I've been somewhat paralyzed. Some folks tell me to blog, some folks tell me to get back to stories. My writing is definitely a metaphor for what's going on in my head, and it is definitely not a linear matter. I need guidance.

Perhaps some of my former readers will come back and tell me what you think? Truly I want to pursue my writing my I'm sorta slogged about which to do. Perhaps the answer is to try to do it all, and I could post some stories and poems. Anyway this, is meant to be brief, as the navel-gazing is not warranted given the circumstances. Any advice about How to Pursue One's Writing would be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:32 AM

    I want you to write. I like the blog because it helps me know what's going on with you, and would be happy to see stories and poems. Whatever keeps you writing. (And if that is non-blog writing, so be it. Selfless gal that I am, I will give up my e-window into your world.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martine-

    Thank you. Your comment means so much right now,honestly, and I have always appreciated your feedback.

    ReplyDelete